Parting out 89 SC 5 speed

Randall Burnett

SCCoA Member
I have an 89 5 speed for parts. This car is blue with grey cloth interior. Car has 115k, no moonroof. All parts available except for the longblock. The supercharger and related components are for sale. The tranny needs work, broken tailshaft. All five speed parts are available.
The dash is in great shape with no cracks. The front seats have great seatbacks, the bottom portions have a couple burn spots. The seat switch covers are good. Seat motors do not work. The rear seat back is not good. Center console and five speed top in great shape.

E-mail rablab156@aol.com. All parts located in Clinton Corners NY 12514. Prefer pickup on larger items.

Thanks,
Randall

Some pics

A few pics I have. I will take more of whatever people are interested in.

E-mail rablab156@aol.com. Open to offers.

Thanks,
Randall

Attachments

• IMG_0088.JPG
    IMG_0088.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_0089.JPG
    IMG_0089.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_0091.JPG
    IMG_0091.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_0093.JPG
    IMG_0093.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_0098.JPG
    IMG_0098.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 216
Randall

Do you have a warning chime that works? #E7DB-10D840-AA on my box. It is located behind the glove compartment.

Thanks
dbd

Does speedo and odometer

work on this or red 92 how much for whole cluster from either if odometer works and milage as will ???

If you decide to ship I would like the front seats without the seat tracks... Shipped to 32818. Weight is not too bad without the tracks.
Let me know.
Thanks

EEC and Cluster

Tom I sent you a PM on the EEC.

Freddie - PM sent on cluster

joker77_2005 - I will check on the 02 harness

Thanks,
Randall

Front seats

If you decide to ship I would like the front seats without the seat tracks... Shipped to 32818. Weight is not too bad without the tracks.
Let me know.
Thanks

Hi,
I believe I have the seats sold. If this deal falls through I will let you know.

Thanks,
Randall

Hi there,

that looks like the titanium interior...do you have any pix of the headliner? Does the car have sunroof? Thanks!

Back