Mail order tuner.........

nickleman60

I'm trying to see how many of us local members would be willing to fly Dave Dalke in and get a tune? If we could get at least 5 people to commit then I'll e-mail him and see if he's interested and available. Of course the more people we get the lower the cost will be.

I do not need a custom tune, but I would buy Dave a couple beers...........

I bet he could squeeze out a little more HP out of your Superstang........;)

I don't know if he's ever been out this way but I'm sure we could show him a good time.....

....I'd be interested..................
z

I knew you would be in, now if Anthony, Brando and Erin would get in, that'd be enough. I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head, can you?

I put up a thread on the mamn12.com site to see if anyone there would like to join.

Last edited:
I knew you would be in, now if Anthony, Brando and Erin would get in, that'd be enough. I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head, can you?

I put up a thread on the mamn12.com site to see if anyone there would like to join.

Probably wouldnt hurt to put this in the Southeast SCCOA forum either...I have a feeling your gonna come up short around here to make it worth getting him here.

....I think that we would have to set up a dyno for him to use......
z

I knew that but unless we get enough people we don't have to worry about it.

Looking in the Southeast forum, I saw that your buddy, overchargedsc, has moved. Did you shed a tear..............:rolleyes:

I noticed over on www.mamn12.com site that Chris, blown38, is trying to get up a group tune with Dalke in Northern Va at the end of March or Early April. I told him I'd like to get in if it happens, my only question is will my driver and trailer be available then?

Is this one going to happen, or is it still up in the air? I'd need a date so I can get the trailer in line....like I mentioned before. We are about a foot shy of fitting it in my enclosed trailer. I do plan on buying a 8x20 sometime this year...dont know when though.

Last edited:
Better yet if we are only going to N Virginia. I have a friend that has a F-550 rollback that I could use. He is a wholesaler and he owes me quite a few favors. He is always calling me out to his shop to look at/fix mechanical problems on vehicles that he has purchased. He buys wrecked vehicles, fixes them, paints and sells them. I know he'd let me used it. That way we could just load it up, chain it down and go....Where in N Va are we talking about? Do you know?

I'm not trying to get Dalke there. I'm trying to get Jerry W. There's a few marauders in my area that need his service. I'm pretty sure Jerry will be comming to springfield va prolly in mid to late may. So if you can't get DD I recommend Jerry.

I'll try to keep ya'll posted here but if not check mamn12.

I'm not trying to get Dalke there. I'm trying to get Jerry W. There's a few marauders in my area that need his service. I'm pretty sure Jerry will be comming to springfield va prolly in mid to late may. So if you can't get DD I recommend Jerry.

I'll try to keep ya'll posted here but if not check mamn12.

Ahhhh. Does he know Sc's??

Chris, who does the tuning on your car because it runs balls to the wall..........................;)

I've never heard of Jerry so can you fill me in?

I don't have anyone here to do a proper tune and with the TON of money I have in this motor I want the best results possible.

Last edited:
My car currently has a DD tune on it. The only 2 people that touch my car are Jerry and DD. It all comes down to the availability of either of them if I need a tune. They are both very capable. Jerry use to be heavily involved with SCT he knows his chit.

Either one can take care of your SC needs. Jerry doesn't do alot of tuning anymore tho.

My car currently has a DD tune on it. The only 2 people that touch my car are Jerry and DD. It all comes down to the availability of either of them if I need a tune. They are both very capable. Jerry use to be heavily involved with SCT he knows his chit.

Either one can take care of your SC needs. Jerry doesn't do alot of tuning anymore tho.

He sounds like a very capable tuner so if you get this dyno/tune session lined up could you include me in your count of heads?

Back