Got me a new toy.

Blown347

Decided to upgrade my 185 tig welder to this monster.

Now I just got to put it to use on the car.

t
ChrisPicture1843.jpg
o something a bit bigger.

Chris

Sweet.:D Can't wait to see the neighborhood lights dim at night when you hit it.

Or the power meter spinning ... Ive watched it while my Power MIG 215 was being used. :eek:
It would be nice to have a TIG setup, im jealous. :D

- Dan

doesn't your car run high 10s? or is it in the 11.1s......log book says your still stock IRS....thats impressive

EDIT: 10.51 @ 133 (found the old thread)

Last edited:
doesn't your car run high 10s? or is it in the 11.1s......log book says your still stock IRS....thats impressive

EDIT: 10.51 @ 133 (found the old thread)

Thanks Curtis

I ran a best of 10.41 @ 134 at the end of the year. I got a few new tricks this year. Im looking to break into mid 9s in a few weeks. I have a solid axle sitting here in the garage just gotta get it installed.

Chris

Thanks Curtis

I ran a best of 10.41 @ 134 at the end of the year. I got a few new tricks this year. Im looking to break into mid 9s in a few weeks. I have a solid axle sitting here in the garage just gotta get it installed.

Chris

Chris,

Are you selling your old tig welder ?

David

Chris,

Are you selling your old tig welder ?

David

I just sold it last night if I would of new anyone on here would of been interested I would of not put it on craigs list.

This place has a really good deal on a lincoln 225 for $1500 plus torch I sold my 185 for $1200 and was 4 years old. I was going to buy one from them but I came accross this one. I think there located out your way too.

They really come in handy and are pretty easy to use.

http://www.redlineops.com/Qstore/Qstore.cgi?CMD=009&DEPT=000011&CAT=000031&BACK=A0007A1B0000011B1

Last edited:
Thanks Curtis

Chris

:) Thats awesome the more quick people that get away from IRS the better.....

Back