PDA

View Full Version : T-Shirts

RedSC93
02-19-2009, 05:05 PM
I know that if you have a membership you can access the Apparel section and order a sccoa t-shirt perhaps?, but my brother also can make us hoodie or t-shirts for pretty cheap, I know I want one and I will have him make a few designs and I will post them. I hope I'm not stepping on any toes but I thought I would offer. I will post some samples soon.

Thanks,
Jerry

JJP90SC
02-19-2009, 05:31 PM
I know that if you have a membership you can access the Apparel section and order a sccoa t-shirt perhaps?, but my brother also can make us hoodie or t-shirts for pretty cheap, I know I want one and I will have him make a few designs and I will post them. I hope I'm not stepping on any toes but I thought I would offer. I will post some samples soon.

Thanks,
Jerry

Jerry,
Since I paid my dues in June last year & I still can't access the members section, I for one don't think you are stepping on any toes!

XxSlowpokexX
02-19-2009, 05:45 PM
Jerry,
Since I paid my dues in June last year & I still can't access the members section, I for one don't think you are stepping on any toes!
ohh snap....

WHat you need to wory about is Ford tradmark infringement foremost....

Then worry about Goerge or Duffy not wanting you to use the SCCOA or whatnot

I know as a non profit organization the SCCOA big whigs hav egotten permission to use certain ford logos for apparel only to be sold to SCCOA members....

All that being said just ask. Getting proper permission would yeild a legal and safe product.....Of course you may get that permission next year...:D

RedSC93
02-19-2009, 06:00 PM
Nothing was said about Ford logos, also the if the logo was on the tag of the shirt then it would be a problem. Pretty sad just trying to help out but get blow out..

Thanks

XxSlowpokexX
02-19-2009, 06:10 PM
I wasnt meaning to put downer on it. I was just giving you some information tis all.