Whats this sensor???

fastsc92

OK while changing my motor mounts...i snapped the sensor that goes into the block. The one right next to the passenger motor mount...with the sheild over it. I dont know which one it is. I thought it was a knock sensor....and thought it was tapped into a water jacket, but it wasn't. I drained all the coolant out and then took out the broken sensor, but it wasn't tapped into any water ports. I just need to know what sensor this is so i can order a new one. The old sensor says : 1G13A.....its grey. Any ideas....help me out quick so i cant get this car back on the road. Thanks again

That's the knock sensor that I told you to CAREFULLY bend the shield for down so you could get the passenger motor mount in and out.

hey..i didn't break it....my dad did. And we ended up putting the mount in place in two peices...then putting it together with the two small screws. If you did it in two peices...it was a peice of cake. He was trying to jam it in there in one peice, and i warned him, but he didn't listen. Thats ok...he's paying for the new one, plus my blower pulley, downtubes, and IC dan aren't in yet...so i guess i can wait so it'll all be done at the same time. I'll get pics of the old mounts ASAP. They were sad. The new ones side much better and the oil filter is where is should be once again....2 inches from the frame.

Back