Magnum Powers brand new supercharger top

forcefed95

Item is SOLDI have a NIB Magnum Powers supercharger top. This is the one with the collar as seen in the pictures. I bought this about a year ago for 279.99 plus shipping. Would like to get rid of it for 245.00 shipped. I am located in the dayton area. If anyone wants to pick it up in May for the spring meet I could arrange that as well. I certainly will be at the spring meet as well as the shootout. Item is SOLD

Last edited:
Bump to the top with new price. Price is now at $245.00 shipped. Any interested just send me a PM.

Up to 7 hp with other mods

In fact a guy got 1 sec off et using it with 8in cone 73 map 75 tb dual exhaust di/c so it works well with everything else!!!:)

I maybe wrong, and I am sure someone will chime in if I am, but I believe they work well on a modified setup. That is where they will show their value. As a simple bolt on you get squat. Still a nice product.:D

Stephen

it can be used with a double IC if thats what you're thinking.

i was lucky enough to get one made from fast freddie up there when he was still makin them.

thanks man! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Dyno testing confirmed that a raised top on a stock or mildly modded motor showed no gains power wise and no rise in pressure. The only thing that was noted was about a 10 degree difference in air temperature going into the upper IC tube, which is really nothing in the grand scheme of things, and may not have had anything to do with the top.

Fraser

m 90 with raised top or m.p.

Dyno testing confirmed that a raised top on a stock or mildly modded motor showed no gains power wise and no rise in pressure. The only thing that was noted was about a 10 degree difference in air temperature going into the upper IC tube, which is really nothing in the grand scheme of things, and may not have had anything to do with the top.

Fraser

Were tests done with stock blower or m.p.

Tests done on a 94 blower with mild porting. We knew its a benefit for the MPX OD'd at 15%, but on a stock motor with stock blower we had our doubts.

Fraser

Yes, the gains go only with other mods

it can be used with a double IC if thats what you're thinking.

i was lucky enough to get one made from fast freddie up there when he was still makin them.

thanks man! :rolleyes:
IN FACT THE FIRST MOD:confused: IS TO OPEN UP THE EXHAUST :)SO YOU CAN GET THE FLOW GOING !!!:D NEXT COOL AIR INTAKE WITH K& N OR LIKE TYPE :DD/I/C WITH FAN KEEP IT COOL:rolleyes: AS YOU ADD MORE THE EFFECTS WILL BE SEEN :cool: ALSO THANKS FOR THE PRAISE:eek: I WAS ONLY TRYING TO HELP OUT BUDGET RACERS ;)GET SOME CHEAP MODS :)

Back