junkyard run

TwoToneThunder

this will be my first chance to go to a junkyard in about 6 months

if you guys need anything post it up ive had pretty good luck thus far

and ive got various parts already in my basement needing to get cleaned out

this will be my first chance to go to a junkyard in about 6 months

if you guys need anything post it up ive had pretty good luck thus far

and ive got various parts already in my basement needing to get cleaned out

let me know when your goin jim ill go with, long as im free when you go!

Which ones you guys going to?
The only one i found worth going to was Parts Galore.
Harry and sons just went out of business over on grosebeck.

I have a 92 SC. I wanted to add the auto-lamp delay option and bought all the stuff ( I thought) to do the upgrade ....sensors, ....replacement instrument bezel etc. Then I found out there is an "extra" section of wiring harness that is required to install this option. I need the harness.

I have a 92 SC. I wanted to add the auto-lamp delay option and bought all the stuff ( I thought) to do the upgrade ....sensors, ....replacement instrument bezel etc. Then I found out there is an "extra" section of wiring harness that is required to install this option. I need the harness.

wheres the extra section of harness?

brian i didnt end up goin today it was raining when i thought about it

im thinking tomarrow if your available?

Inside the dash and connects the sensors for the auto delay option. There should be a Light Sensor amplifier, Autolamp Dual Coil Relay , the Autolamp Control Switch all tied to Main Light switch through this "extra" harness. I have all the piece parts....just need the harness.

I assume you are asking me if I am available to tag along. If so....no I am not available as I will be at neighbor's probably doing the final prep work before painting the car I have been helping with.

I assume you are asking me if I am available to tag along. If so....no I am not available as I will be at neighbor's probably doing the final prep work before painting the car I have been helping with.

well i was really askin jim but hey if anyone else wanted to come i wont turn them down!

If there are any 94-95 models (LX or SC) there with burgandy interior, I need the burgandy trim panels that run along the inside door jamb. They're the pieces with the seatbelts coming out of them. You'll need a torx bit to unbolt them or you can just cut the belt. The trim piece just pops up. I've had a hell of a time finding these in burgandy. I also need a burgandy pass. side visor in nice shape from 89-? model with mirror and light. I know I need something else too but I can't think of it right now. I'd appreciate it. My closest U pull it is a joke.

Back