super coupe not warming up

marqu3ll

How do u bleed the coolant system? my sc only heats when i drive in town start and stop , the temp gauge stays on cool and there is pressure in the system the upper radiator hose has pressure but the car does not heat up like if the thermostat was stuck closed i changed the thermostat and drained coolant system but not sure how to bleed the system

Last edited:
you have to remove the yellow plug toward the right side of the super charger and then fill it with coolant then put the plug back in.. i cant remember exactly where it is cause i dont have my car right now...hope it helps

thanks would that be the cause of the pressure and not heating up or should i be checking something else

if the thermostat wasnt working your car get hot fast..i know my car when it wouldnt get past the C even after idle for 10mins but when i drove it around i get past the C...running cool is better then running to hot i have no idea what the problem is tho sorry someone else will come to the rescue lol

The stock temp gauge on these cars are not that great and are known to read incorrectly. The best way to check the temp would be with a lazer temp gun pointed at a radiator hose or something. I wouldn't go by just the gauge, it's might just be reading much cooler than it really is.

Back