09-19-2002, 11:02 PM
We got ads on the board.

Dell
Dell

Dell

Dell

Everywhere i see Dell

Right now i am soo pissed off at Dell

3 years ago i bought a dell, i still owe 1100 bucks for it and there is nothing left of it. The monitor is dead, the hard drive is dead. It has nothing original too it except the motherboard, processor and keyboard. Everything has been upgraded. I think Dell is a waste of money, hense the reason i have my own computer company.

Oh well the SCCoA has to do what they have to do.

92SCDoughboy
09-19-2002, 11:08 PM
umm, are u on crack

I see NOTHING

BlackAnSC
09-19-2002, 11:24 PM
ok retard....

Im sure its Dells fault that a 3 year old computer is outdated and required you to upgrade it...

Besides, how many of the parts do they manufacter anyways? Im on a dell right now and last I checked the only Dell parts are the keyboard and the case, and those ARE made by someone else anyways. My monitor sure says dell, but its a Sony Trinton in fact.

I've had no problems with them, i split water on my keyboard and fuc'd it up, phoned in, no questions asked there was a new one on my doorstep the next morning, before I had even sent my busted one in.

I too have upgraded mine many times, but thats comes with the territory of trying to keep a computer up to date.

For you to claim dells suck, is plain ignorant.

Scott-Atah
09-19-2002, 11:34 PM
i don't see anything about dell either,...........but am i to understand that you are the person to talk to if i want some computer shiznit? You the one thats gonna give me deals?

Tazer999
09-19-2002, 11:46 PM
These new ads = ghey

92SCDoughboy
09-20-2002, 12:11 AM
what new ads, i have nothing on my screen

webmaster of WC
09-20-2002, 03:58 PM
I just noticed that there Raj, I think maybe he should flush the cooling system And put some fresh water and antifreeze in there. It could be 10 years old for all we know.

Bill: you computer is set up to block the ads

Tony: I am just pissed that the computer isn't there in its full capacity and i am still paying for the damn thing because i never have enough money to pay it off. dell charges an extra 1200 bucks in finance charges on top of the price of the computer, if i had known that when i got it i would have never bought it.

Anyways My main piont here is what kind of deal is the SCCoA getting from having these ads? Is dell giving them a free web server or 50% off of one. Are the paying the bill for having it hosted? Are they paying $20 per month, whats the deal?

webmaster of WC
09-20-2002, 05:48 PM
OMFG that must be the funniest thing i have ever seen you do.

I hope you don't mind me saying your funny.

asshole81
09-20-2002, 07:59 PM
wInS tHe ScCoWc tItLe BeLt... ThAt Is So FuNnY oN sO mAnY LeVeLs.......................................:D :D :D :D

webmaster of WC
09-20-2002, 08:02 PM
Ok i made one that is fair this time, no insults just funny. Since i do not have a picture of raj i will just have to let this one work. I typed in Raj into google and this is the picture i got.

http://veepersplay.budlight.com/index.asp?id=E8076774DC6A42E28F2C9647671D85CB

This is just to be funny on another level.
http://veepersplay.budlight.com/index.asp?id=D64DF3D614474E71B8885D9425E2D481

BlackAnSC
09-20-2002, 08:25 PM
What did you think jeremy they were going to finance it for free? the terms of the contract are plain and simple, it says how much more it will cost. ITs like getting Autoplan 12, finance it and you pay more, fair enough.

webmaster of WC
09-20-2002, 08:29 PM
I know it was going to cost me some money, but i am at the point where the ramaining amount is 5x more then the damn thing is worth. I feel like i am getting ripped off. If i had my choice i would send it back and have no more payments then use the money i would have used to pay it off to buy a new computer. But i cannot do that. Now if dell had a leasing plan i would of or should have done that, Use the computer for 2 years return it and get a new one. that is the best way for computer technology. then you stay almost current.