94 short block

If lineboy doesn't get it, then I'll see if we can work something out. I know what it's like to be stuck without parts; I'm just not sure how to ship this at a reasonable expense.

Maybe I can just build a cheap crate or something...

If lineboy doesn't get it, then I'll see if we can work something out. I know what it's like to be stuck without parts; I'm just not sure how to ship this at a reasonable expense.

Maybe I can just build a cheap crate or something...

let me know what it would cost im willing to pay for it all!

I have a friend who bought a car in kasas. He is going to go and get it, but it is just a matter of when. I will have him pick it up for sure.

You got first dibbs for the block and tranny. I have the stuff for a while so no rush to get it out, other then I did offer to sale the tranny to a guy at orielys here with a SC who needs one, but I haven't heard anything from him so he might just be rebuilding his.

did i get shunned? i pmed you the night you posted this... i have the space and a way to move the block. mine has developed a knock and i am in serious need of a new block. :eek:

did i get shunned? i pmed you the night you posted this... i have the space and a way to move the block. mine has developed a knock and i am in serious need of a new block. :eek:

I didn't mean to, sorry. Someone was going to get it right away, and then they backed out, so in the mean time I decided just to keep it. For $50 I guess I can deal with it in my way if I need it.

I think my water pump is cracked so I am going to need to swap it no matter what... Sorry man, but you don't need a new a block for a knock, just bore it. ;)

block

I really need a block mine is locked up after just replacing the head gaskets. if you still want to sell this I can probably drive down tomorrow and take this off of your hands if u could call me with more info that would be great 5154947215

i was going to pick it up the day i pmed you... hell, the minute i pmed you. and a rebuild really isnt what i want to do atm.

Back