4r70W w/ mark 8 converter + j-mod

Tranny and converter? Good deal for someone. You still in the SC scene there Julian? I have not seen much from you since our first meet at the dyno shop.

SWS

Hey Chris,

Yeah I'm around. Just seems like the more time I spend on the boards the more money I put in the car lol.

I converted to a 5 speed last winter (which is why I don't need this spare auto). This winter I'm finally putting on some Al pullies, and I'm scheming up a boost controller of sorts for my AR now. That's about it for car stuff. How about yourself?

I could realy use a tranny

I lost 1st and 2nd in my black 94. I cant seem to find and good cheap mustang trannys around here. I'd pay all the extra for shipping the it to buffalo, ny. Otherwise my wife says its off the the junkyard with it; and no parting out:mad:

I lost 1st and 2nd in my black 94. I cant seem to find and good cheap mustang trannys around here. I'd pay all the extra for shipping the it to buffalo, ny. Otherwise my wife says its off the the junkyard with it; and no parting out:mad:

It looks like there are 2 other guys that want it, lineboy55 has 1st dibbs. If it doesn't work out with them then I'll try and get it shipped to ya.

Julian

how's it goin jules? if yours doesn't leak i'll take it.. i'm tired of mine leaking mercon V all over the place and at like $5/qt it's not cheap.

Josh, wassup dude? Is the 95 still pristine?

The tranny is gone though sorry.

it's getting back to pristine....she's been sittin for a while now (2+ years) and mike's pic is not far off, i go out there and I'm fightin daddy longlegs! you should fly up sometime and check it out:cool:

it's getting back to pristine....she's been sittin for a while now (2+ years) and mike's pic is not far off, i go out there and I'm fightin daddy longlegs! you should fly up sometime and check it out:cool:

I might be heading back through Des Moines around the 4th of july. I'll hit you up when it gets closer. We will be on a 2 week furloug at that time, but there is a good chance that I will still be working through it.

Get er out and drive it down to wichita. We've got a pool at our house, so most weekends in the summer are pretty fun.

Back