89-93 SC Parts (some XR7 parts too)

smms25

Hey guys, located in Middle Georgia. Got some 89-93 sc parts... pm me or email smms25@aol.com with your offers. I really want to trade looking to get a good low mileage 93 SC motor (no fixer-upper) as well as some gray interior pieces (for 93 as well ==== 1/2 tweed/half combo if what I'm looking for)

prices plus shipping but negotiable (if it doesnt have a price make a reasonable offer)

Here's the list of what I have:
(1) Complete Black 1990 LEATHER interior (seats(F/R clean minimal wear on driver bolster,rear fold down), dash (no cracks,splits,fading, perfect), and all other pieces, including perfect black door panels

(1) 1993 Black Leather XR7 interior (seats (front and rear), PERFECT door panels, and some of the plastic parts (rear quarter,etc.) --------- $ 100

(1) 1989-1991 Rear Taillamp panel (the 1 piece design)- no cracks whatsoever and clean------$60

(1) 1990 SC motor (100-110k miles) not exactly sure of condition did turn over though

(1) 1990 SC rear decklid (great shape,decent paint) ------ $65

(1) 1990 White SC , 5 speed, sunroof, all options... parts car***no longer FS/FT unless for good stock motor (early model), or gray half/half combo interior pieces

Shoot me an offer if you dont have what I'm looking for to trade, but no lowballing please.
Thanks

Last edited:
How much for the white 90 parts car shipped to 28269.....;)

Seriously.....

How much for the parts car.....:D

Do you have any 89 - 90 XR-7 headlights.....

nobody wants this stuff... just lookin to sell it so i can restore my other sc... some of the parts I need on the first post

Looking to move some parts. Prefer trading parts for parts (like interior pieces), but not necessary...

Back