heads

92sclikenew

well since i cant find a set already done up maybe i can find a set to get the work done on.

so im looking for a good set of used heads.

thanks

Last edited:
I have a set. I was going to go through and port them, but I got a good deal on a set already done, so I have no more use for these. Make me an offer for them.

Mike

What are you looking for in a finished product? I may be able to help you out, but need to know what you're looking for. PM if you want more details...

80 shipped is about the best i got so far anyone got anything cheaper?:rolleyes::D
they need to be good im sending them out for work
thanks

yea i know but im a cheap skate!:eek::D

I have noticed this with everything that you have been looking for lately. You always include the word "cheap". This will come back to haunt you. If your budget is tight, you need to wait till you can do it correctly.

Nothing wrong with being cheap as long as you are careful what you go cheap on. I call Dan McEwen a "cheap old b@$%^$#" all the time but you can't argue with how his car runs (or looks) for how much he spent on it.

:D

PS. I think he actually takes it as a compliment. :p

Nothing wrong with being cheap as long as you are careful what you go cheap on. I call Dan McEwen a "cheap old b@$%^$#" all the time but you can't argue with how his car runs (or looks) for how much he spent on it.

:D

PS. I think he actually takes it as a compliment. :p

ok i got a 94 blower $75 local
plenum from manny $50 shipped
3:73s in punkin $250 shipped
42lb injectors,70mm tb, and 73mm c&l with sample tube $265shipped
daves gonna do me some heads for what i consider a very good price!;)
the cheaper i get parts the more i can spend on doing it right:eek::rolleyes:

thanks for looking

Last edited:
I just shipped a set of heads from Michigan to Ohio for $25 3-5 day. didn't think it would be that much.

the 94 blower was a steal, good find to bad the seller is a pos :) as I dealt with him myself..

where the hell did you find a 94 blower for $75?! i'd buy two for that price

yea i wish i could get more i would sell them for 150 lol i got it without a plenum. but still a steal! the guy was local to me and i think he just need a quick buck!

I just shipped a set of heads from Michigan to Ohio for $25 3-5 day. didn't think it would be that much.

the 94 blower was a steal, good find to bad the seller is a pos :) as I dealt with him myself..

yea i didnt think i was gonna get it i thought he was playin me around.. but he came thru..... he just didnt know what he had so???

Last edited:
Back