Winter Mods Finished. Problems...fixed

ricardoa1

Almost but no cigar yet.

IMG_1891.jpg

Nice......

Waiting on mine to get ported to accept my 85mm TB so nothing will be done untill then. :(

I could put on a M90 in there.....and test the new diff, but thats alot of work.

Got the blower parts last night to button up the SC. All I am missing is the new condenser and that should get here this week.

All I need to put on after that is the IC, rad, and IC pipes. So almost there, its been a long time coming. Spring is here I was hoping to be driving the car already. :(

But good things come to those who wait right? :cool:

Ricardo,

That looks familiar...I predict you will be very impressed with how the new blower performs. BTW, if you haven't already done so, you will need to remove that stamped steel bracket between the PS pump and the water pump to accept the snout mounting bracket.

David

Ill be at NED one of these nights.

David I found that out about a month ago, I could not get the PS pulley off so thats when I used heat like I was saying in your thread, came off very easily.

Here are some pics Jay.

AR001.jpg

AR005.jpg

Thats how I got it. Not sure which one came first. My kit is a very old kit before the snout brace came out and was made for a 75mm TB. Which I sent in to get enlarged.

Ricardo,

What fuel system upgrades do you have ? Even with a 6an supply line I had to add a KB boost a pump before I could use the nitrous without going real lean.

David

Back