Dayton Meet weekend of May 2nd Roll Call ONLY

Blown347

I need to know how many people plan on attending the Dayton spring meet ? KillKare is being run by new owners and are very hard to deal with so I need a head count to see if we should get the track to ourselfs that morning or join in on saturday racing.

I will make a official post after I get a head count but the date will be the weekend of May 2nd

People racing on Saturday below.
1. Chris Lazzo.... ProCharged Blown V8
2. Dave Neibert.... 76 mm Turbo V8
3. Chris Kegan.... Vortec Blown 4.6 aluminum block V8
4. Jacob Winkler .... V8
5. Chris Davis ....Nitro V8
6. Anthony Arnold.... V6 SuperCharged low 12s
7. Sally Arnold .... V6 SuperCharged 12 mid 12s
9. Ira Robinson....457 HP V6
10. David Dalke... Who Knows surprise us :)
11. Kevin Leitem... 10 sec V6
12. Dan Thornsberry...V6 SuperCharged

Last edited:
I'll be there, I have finals the Monday following that weekend. Id like to race but Im not sure how smart that would be, getting stranded in dayton would be bad.:rolleyes:

Corey

It'll be a last minute decision for me. But I would race if my car is able. I'll be at pinks all out the weekend before so It will depend on how much boat work we have.

Well it looks as though I along with Sally, Dan, Matt and possibly Scott will be coming up from KY.... I dont see why we wouldnt be running if the option is there. :D

Oh, the invite is there for anyone that wants to come down in April also. Just let me know. $40 for the track from 8am till 7pm. I have it posted in the Racing forum on here. Would be good to see the Dayton/Ohio folk there!!

Checking In - I will be there

I may have to work in the morning, but I will be out no matter what. And if it rains we are drinking beer in Lazzo's garage.

Chris

I will attend as long as finances are there not sure If the SC would come. I want nothing more than to race it, but I know I'm gonna need a tune before I would race It. If I bring a V6 i would be a minority so far.:eek: Another 8 and a half hour ride, I hope the weather gods will be nicer. :rolleyes:

I will attend as long as finances are there not sure If the SC would come. I want nothing more than to race it, but I know I'm gonna need a tune before I would race It. If I bring a V6 i would be a minority so far.:eek: Another 8 and a half hour ride, I hope the weather gods will be nicer. :rolleyes:

Good lord man, I stayed up all night helping you put that cam in what - a year ago???? Risked life and limb for you and it's STILL not running? :eek: Say it isn't so.

Hey Chris,
I will be coming along with Anthony and Sally----not sure if I will be bringing the V6 SC or the V8 Cougar yet though.....Dan Thornsberry

I am planning on attending but dont know if I will be bringing my V8 bird or a mustang.

Shane
Glynn Motorsports

Good lord man, I stayed up all night helping you put that cam in what - a year ago???? Risked life and limb for you and it's STILL not running? :eek: Say it isn't so.

I ran out of cash and got behind on bills and couldnt afford to get a few items. Then it got cold out and I have no access to a heated garage. The codes officer got me and I had to put it in storage. All that needs to go on is the blower and passenger side acc bracket and some custom ic return tube. The plan is that it will be running asap now that I have everything and it is getting warmer out. I did sort of give up on it last year after spending a whole day laying in the engine bay trying to get pass side exhaust manifold on, rear bolt will not go in no matter what I did. Its not stripped it threads right in without the manifold off, but not when it is in place. I dont know if the stud isnt in all the way? Sorry Dave. :eek:

Last edited:
Back