All this makes my head spin.

lineboy55

Well, i just have to say that all the options just make my head spin. While trying to make a "little" extra power and not spend a ton of money, i find it very very hard to draw a line and quit at some point and be happy with what i have, or afford :D

What are some of you guys doing on a "medium budget", say 2,000.00 total for the engine.

I am going with a rebuilt stock block, recondition the rods, new sealed power pistons. I am going to have Dave port and install bigger valves in my heads and have him match it with a cam shaft, ( I have read that heads can make a BIG difference) should do them if you get the chance and then bolt on all the goodies. Once I get the long block back together, i am going to get it tuned and then try a few upgrades at a time. Anyway, SHARE what you are doind and the success.

Last, I just wish i knew what the hell i was doing. :p I will be sure to share what i learn from my trials and errors.

Just as an FYI, I am running my 94 SC engine in a 94 mustang. I switched the computer and harness so I still am running the same software as the other thunderbirds. I think just a lighter car.

Attachments

• engine 1.JPG
    engine 1.JPG
    349.4 KB · Views: 62
Back