Hey Dave, Got a Question

lineboy55

I use napa's web site, i get one part number for MLS gaskets. One fits both sides. Other people say part number for each side. Take a look at the different coolant passages. Which one is right?

Attachments

• 607205.jpg
    607205.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 617232.jpg
    617232.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 59
If I remeber correctly the 26199's are the SC specific ones and you can use the on both sides but they are no longer available they list in the books/computers but once you try to order them they are unavailable. So that leaves youo stuck with the 9262 and 9263's which are side specific. And priced a little higher.

Jay

If you need Dave to answer your questions about which parts to buy, wouldn't it be better to just order the parts from him? His prices tend to be better than you'll find elsewhere anyways...

Well, as far as i know, Dave is not a parts store, yes, he sells some parts, forged pistons, rods, heads, etc...

I just called Napa and ordered two of the SC specific 26199's gasktes. They said they were available and cost me 30 bucks each. I will let you guys no if they actually show up. :D

Get the MLS gaskets! They are worth the money. The stock SC gaskets have been a known weak link and you don't want to do it again.

Stephen

Back