8 Second C6 Z06 street car on pump gas anyone??

Ummm.....yeah:eek:

Where do I sign? I'll give my first, second and third born for that car!:D

I'd seriously love to own a C-Sex and even more so a C-sex Z0sex(where's the drooling smilies when you need them)

My god does that thing rev fast. Second burnout was insane!!! Went from idle to 8k rpm to idle again in about .4 of a second...I do believe I would hurt myself with that thing.

Yeah, That thing is silly. I loved the burnouts. It is amazing how quickly he would destroy the tires! That is one bad street car!:D

Stephen

I some how missed the fact that it was supercharged. Now I see why it revs so fast. That thing has a YSI Blower on it. Thats the same blower they use on the 1200+hp renegade cars. Very impressive. Says a lot about the LS7 heads...Gotta respect a car like that.

i don't really care for vettes, its an impressive car indeed but i'd much rather have my bird instead and invest the cash in her.

Unless I am missing something about that car, that is a street car. All these dorks running round saying that tube chassis tin cans are street cars just got schooled.

Unless I am missing something about that car, that is a street car. All these dorks running round saying that tube chassis tin cans are street cars just got schooled.

stupid.gif

Peoples definitions of what defines a street car as being a street car varies is all I can say.

I doubt highly this vette does anything good but go in a straight line at this point as the power level surely would render it useless as doing anything else a vette would normally do. Of course power wise and 1/4 time for what it has..Very impressive

Peoples definitions of what defines a street car as being a street car varies is all I can say.

I doubt highly this vette does anything good but go in a straight line at this point as the power level surely would render it useless as doing anything else a vette would normally do. Of course power wise and 1/4 time for what it has..Very impressive

You lost me. Unless the addition of a centrifugal blower adds so much weight to the front end of the car that it is no longer "balanced", or the individual behind the wheel has no concept of "part throttle" I can't see how this car is any less a Corvette than any other.

I got a crisp dollar bill here that says that vette will out handle both of ours 84,98, and it will fo sho kill my sc in the twisties. Seems like it would idle long enough for the drive thru also. Streetcar!

In all testing I have ever seen of cars (including but not limited to vettes, vipers and porsches) there has been a point to where the power of the engine has overcome the ability of the chasis to handle it.

Part throttle..You kidding me?

That car would be all over the track.

What a weapon that thing is my gaud. I would want some sort of a multi setting chip in there that you could set like fast, faster, and retarded.

You sure would want to have your wits about you wheelin that beeoch around

In all testing I have ever seen of cars (including but not limited to vettes, vipers and porsches) there has been a point to where the power of the engine has overcome the ability of the chasis to handle it.

Part throttle..You kidding me?

That car would be all over the track.

You are right Damon. That car is a straight line only track car.

Back