PDA

View Full Version : good not broken oil dip stick tube for 92

92sclikenew
03-04-2009, 09:42 PM
lookin for a good not broken oil dip stick tube that will fit my 92 sc

shipped 48174

TwoToneThunder
03-05-2009, 12:29 AM
brian i just ripped my old motor out tonight the tube has some surface rust on it but it should be ok

92sclikenew
03-05-2009, 08:19 PM
brian i just ripped my old motor out tonight the tube has some surface rust on it but it should be ok

what do you want for the whole block? i think mine might be done for:eek:

TwoToneThunder
03-06-2009, 01:21 AM
$50 for the block

my friend tore it down to nothing today and found the bearings were paper thin and toast and it appears cyl 3 spun i guess haha

he said the crank needs to be lightly turned and it would be ok but i know you have a crank already

still has crosshatching on the cylinder walls

if ya want it let me know youll have to drive up to dearborn and pick it up tho

92sclikenew
03-06-2009, 08:14 AM
i think i want the block and dip stick and a few of the good rods i got a reground crank to install but i think i might use a diff block then mine. idk yet

ill keep ya posted jim. wanna help me rip my motor out im gonna try to do it today:eek:

$50 for the block

my friend tore it down to nothing today and found the bearings were paper thin and toast and it appears cyl 3 spun i guess haha

he said the crank needs to be lightly turned and it would be ok but i know you have a crank already

still has crosshatching on the cylinder walls

if ya want it let me know youll have to drive up to dearborn and pick it up tho

TwoToneThunder
03-06-2009, 10:10 PM
im actully back out on the road now

i took a vacation to come home and take delivery of my new motor/trans and get the old setup out with hopes to maybe get the new one installed but that wont be happening for awhile :rolleyes:

92sclikenew
03-06-2009, 10:41 PM
im actully back out on the road now

i took a vacation to come home and take delivery of my new motor/trans and get the old setup out with hopes to maybe get the new one installed but that wont be happening for awhile :rolleyes:

let me know when your back round town. i got my motor out tonight so i hope it to be ok if not im wanting your block.:rolleyes:

tbird91sc
03-18-2009, 01:27 PM
i have a nos one if you still need one