PDA

View Full Version : Need a car!@

fastsc92
03-05-2009, 11:47 AM
AHHH, I've been looking since June and I still can't find another SC. What gives? It's almost like people are hoarding these things...

Sorry just had to vent.....:(

ricardoa1
03-05-2009, 11:56 AM
Sorry to hear. Lets gut yours out and see what 500lbs less weight will do at the track.

:cool:

fastsc92
03-05-2009, 11:58 AM
Sorry to hear. Lets gut yours out and see what 500lbs less weight will do at the track.

I've honestly considered making it a tube chassis car, just using the sheet metal....

Mikessupercoupe
03-05-2009, 12:15 PM
I'm going to look at a 91 or 92 sometime this week. The car is a 5spd black with a real nice interior. The body was stripped so it will need paint but its suppose to in real nice shape and I think I can get it for short money as the guy that owns it is in Fl. This is a friend of my son. If it looks as good as he says i'll let you know.

Mike

fastsc92
03-05-2009, 12:53 PM

How's your car coming? The weather is going to warm up for the weekend...

Mike, let me know. Where is the car located? Where you planning on purchasing it?

Mikessupercoupe
03-05-2009, 02:57 PM
Jay,

The car has been in a garage for 5 years in my home town of Weymouth Ma

I really don't need another car but if the price is right and its what you want-need maybe we can work something out where it will work for you. I'm just trying to help. I'll call you later and give you the details.

Mike