FS 17x9 Cobra Rs w/ tires, MN12 bolt pattern

MN12Racing

I've had these for ages, and have finaly got parts for a hub swap. I have no need for them now.

Rims are flawless in terms of shape and balance. They are painted black, and though they look outstanding 10ft away, they do have a few chips.

Will include some (heavily) used 245/40/17 tires in with the set.

Actually, I have a pair 225 wide Continental Sport contacts in better shape, yours if you want them. Also have some old used R componds that fit them too, don't need them anymore.

So, what you can have:
4 wheels
4 beat street tires
2 decent street tires
4 beat road racing tires.

Clean out my garage for $600

Pics are coming...........

wheels.jpg

Bit more chipped than I thought. Happens, these were racing wheels.

whoever buys these i can get you center caps, Manager at Discount Tire can find anything. Just let me know

Looks like you have two different types of wheels. One does not match the rest. Top right wheel arch in the center is much more flat.

Ya know, I never noticed it, but I think you're on to something. About 4 years ago, I curbed one of the original 4 and replaced it with a new wheel. The radii inside of the star pattern are slightly bigger than the others.

Meh, doesn't feel any different on the track. lol

$500 obo

AHH!! these would look soooo slick on my car. too bad i lost my damn job or i would be in there like swimwear. GL on the sale!

Sean

If I had the money I would buy them and paint this color Below I had these powder coated last year and I think black or gun metal looks good on cars.

Attachments

• P9190043.jpg
    P9190043.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 156
Back