Part or whole 1992 Thunderbird Supercoupe NEW ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION!!

Gator1980

Parting out my white 92 SC because I was screwed on the title. Aparrantly you cant trust anybody. It is a COMPLETE CAR. I just had the engine rebuilt by a machine shop. I even had them put it together. Havent even installed it so it has 0 miles. Here's whats done to the engine:

Reground crank with new bearings, resized connection rods, NEW .030in overbore pistons and rings, line bored, decked, cleaned, and new cam bearings and freeze plugs installed in the engine block, rebuilt cylinder heads that had the intake and exhaust ports ported and gasket matched, and the Eaton M90 supercharger was sent off to Supercoupe Performance to have the blower case ported. They rebuilt the entire supercharger and sent it back with a 5% billet overdrive pully on it. I will sell the engine complete from the oil pan to the supercharger (minus the camshaft and lifters and a timing chain kit) for $2000 O.B.O.

The AOD transmission was just rebuilt by me. It was rebuilt with a high performance Red Eagle kit using kevlar bands. Also has a B&M stage 2 shift kit. Ill let it go for $600 without a torque converter. I do have the old one though. Id get a new one.

It does have a trak-lok rear diff. Its completely stock as far as i know. $150 as is or I can completely rebuild it for you with whatever gear you want for $550.

GFX are in good shape. rear bumber is good except for the little tap looking things that connect the lower GFX to the actual bumper. A few of those are torn, but easily repaired at any body shop. Also has the Sc wheels on it which are in good shape. New front tires but the rears are shot.

Just tell me what you need and ill give you a price. The car is in Oak Grove, MO. Shipping is extra.

Either PM me or call me at 816-522-7227. Remember, NO TITLE. Ill either part the car out or sell it whole. I have pics but I dont know how to post them up on here.

Last edited:
That man has escaped from mental hospital

HE'S A BIT LOONY :eek: BUT MEANS WELL:eek: LIKE IN " MICE & MEN " LENNY IT WAS:cool: HE JUST WANTS TO PET THE BUNNY:D

the interior kinda sux. drivers seat is ripped but the pass seat isnt bad. not worth messing with if u ask me

the interior kinda sux. drivers seat is ripped but the pass seat isnt bad. not worth messing with if u ask me

What type is it? Color? If you part it that is. May take the pass seat without the power track.

Back