90 Supercharger F/S SOLD

capitanBS

Came off of a 90 SC at the Pick N' Pull in Virginia Beach in Dec. of 08. I don't remember the mileage, but I think it was under 100,000. I'm not 100% sure of that though. It spins easily & I'm including all parts in the pics. I also have the bolts for the plenum & mounting bolts in the pic. If you're interested, please PM me. I'll try to check back on this thread, but I rarely visit this site as I have a 4.6 & spend more time at TCCoA.

EDIT: Due to the overwhelming response that my asking price was too high, I am open to any offers.

scpipe009.jpg
scpipe005.jpg
scpipe010.jpg

Last edited:
not to burst your bubble or anything but, no ones gonna pay over $250 for this, if not $200. the early model blowers are in abundance and are cheap. i've seen one go for as low as $75.

not to burst your bubble or anything but, no ones gonna pay over $250 for this, if not $200. the early model blowers are in abundance and are cheap. i've seen one go for as low as $75.

I agree totally, nobody will give you over $100-$125 for it because you can find them cheap here or on ebay. I've seen many of them at the Va Beach Pic N Pull but never messed with them because no one wants them...

I paid $350 for my beautifully ported 89-93 blower, with the inlet ported and the professional products 70mm TB ported all to hell with the inlet as well. Was making 14.XX psi with the exhaust hacked off mid way through the car. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for the info guys. I accidentally started a 2nd thread not knowing that this one actually posted. I'm way off on asking price b/c I really didn't know. Thought I saw a couple superchargers of similar age & condition sell for around $400, but I must be mistaken. Like I said in my 2nd thread, the unnecessary one, I might list it on ebay & get what I get. In the meantime, if someone wants to make an offer, just shoot me a pm. I'm open to any offers.

& for the record, BS is my initials. This was my old username on many forums, but I am now "conquistador" on www.x-h2o.com www.wavejunkies.com www.pwctoday.com and www.tccoa.com . I spend most of my time on jet ski sites, but I love my Tbird!

I agree totally, nobody will give you over $100-$125 for it because you can find them cheap here or on ebay. I've seen many of them at the Va Beach Pic N Pull but never messed with them because no one wants them...

That's exactly where I got it. I'd really just like to get my money back out of it at this point. I paid a little over $100 for it. Lesson learned I guess

That's exactly where I got it. I'd really just like to get my money back out of it at this point. I paid a little over $100 for it. Lesson learned I guess

Wow you paid $100 for it and thought you can come here and make $200... I see people doing all the time it kinda bugs me.. I also see people getting stuff for $30 and selling it for $35 thats more like it. We are here to help each other out, I know i get a lot of help here and thanks.

Jerry

Dude i just sold a perfect blower for $100 you are going to have to lower the price a bit. No offense!

Wow you paid $100 for it and thought you can come here and make $200... I see people doing all the time it kinda bugs me.. I also see people getting stuff for $30 and selling it for $35 thats more like it. We are here to help each other out, I know i get a lot of help here and thanks.

Jerry

I've got a lot of help here too & am always willing to lend a hand. I just thought that was market price. I wouldn't expect any different from anyone else. That's just smart business. Turns out I was way off on my assessment & really shouldn't have wasted my time with it. That's dumb business.

Pacman: I have made it clear that I'm open to ANY offers.

If no one offers anything, I'll just scrap it & call it a day. I can't say it enough, I screwed up & I just want this thing out of my garage. It's in good shape & I have no use for it.

Back