Innovate Motorsports Aux Box For Sale and Mounts and more

lx2sc

I have an Innovate Motorsports Aux Box For Sale along a pair of 1994 SC Solid Motor Mounts with Brackets Prices as Follows Shipped In US I just decided to sell my Innovate Lm-1 with Accessories only problem is its missing the power cord because I had it hardwired to my car.
***UPDATE***
All Items SOLD

I also have 2 94' Shortblocks here will take offers on any of those parts Post or email me Thansk Justin Ballerofdaill@msn.com

Last edited:
Heres a pic of the mounts as requested by few Ill take reasonable offers on the Aux Box on used once in great shape Thanks Justin

Last edited:
Yeah motor mounts still for sale The Aux box box Ill take $125 Shipped and I would take $45 shipped for the mounts

Short blocks are in pretty good shape I said short block but they have heads and intake on them still one has 90k and the other is 124k on em one is missing windage tray, oil pickup and timing cover Thansk Justin Sale Pending on Aux Box

Any interest in the LM-1 and LMA-3 Together just missing power cord for $275 Shipped only used on 1 vehicle I have no need for this stuff anymore Thanks Justin

Anyone interested in the LM-1 Has everything minus the power cord I really need to get this thing sold does me no good without a running car Thanks Justin

PM Sent.......

I have an Innovate Motorsports Aux Box For Sale along a pair of 1994 SC Solid Motor Mounts with Brackets Prices as Follows Shipped In US I just decided to sell my Innovate Lm-1 with Accessories only problem is its missing the power cord because I had it hardwired to my car.
***UPDATE***
Innovate LM-1 with serial to usb converter - $120 Takin Offers
Aux Box LMA-3 - $125 SOLD
Motor Mounts - $50 SOLD

I also have 2 94' Shortblocks here will take offers on any of those parts Post or email me Thansk Justin Ballerofdaill@msn.com

Back