bet you its a HARD 9 miles

They will sit on that for a long while. I wouldnt give that much for it at all. I would care if it 0 miles.

Travis

ive seen that listed a couple of times, i wouldnt mind having it, id prolly drive it hard too, i mean isnt that what a car is made to do??

I remember when that came out. I had a friend years later that owned one and sold it. I bet he wished he held onto it now. :eek::eek:

If I had the money and bought it the first thing I would do is put slicks on it and take it to the track!

Stephen

I've always wanted one of these, gonna have one too. Not a GNX of course, way more rare than a 95 5spd SC. I remember when they came out in 87, a guy in my dads Corvette club bought one and they were all pissed cause no one could touch him...87 vettes were dogs.

I looked for a GN before I got my first car. All I could find were cheap, thrashed ones or nice, expensive ones. Neither were good so I settled for an N/A 3.8 lol.

GNX was a big deal at the time.......

Guys were buying those and putting them in hemmings for 80,000 back in 1988. Most (if not all) of them were never sold for that price, but at the time it was the king of the street. GM was pissed, because nothing was ever supposed to be faster than a vette from the GM stable. I still have the musclecar review mags from the time it hit the showroom floor, and it sure was a sinister looking ride on the street. I was running a 65 olds 442 with a few serious mods at the time, and that thing was just as fast.

I have an 86 Regal T-type that I bought new---it has a few more miles on it ..cough ..cough about 187,000 more....I drove it to work every day for 15 years and have to say its the most enjoyable car that I ever had and didn't build myself....Its time has just about come to go under the knife and get "modified a bit"....I'm lacking a cam/lifters and turbo decision from having what I hope is a low 10 second street machine....I will be keeping a close eye on the turbo SC's this year for info.................Dan

Its probably due to the fact that if you built it then you wouldnt be driving it due to it not being finished. So I can see why it was the most enjoyable car you got to drive. It was actually already complete and ready to drive!!! LOL :D

its probably due to the fact that if you built it then you wouldnt be driving it due to it not being finished. So i can see why it was the most enjoyable car you got to drive. It was actually already complete and ready to drive!!! Lol :d

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

LOL!!!! Just had to get that dig in... I have seen the ole T-type and is is in sad shape. Needs some TLC. Guess it was a good thing that Sally and I cleaned out the garage and put it in there for ya so it would keep it out of the elements.

I remember an 89 Sc on ebay a few years ago with 3 miles on it & i don't think they even got 10k for it (& were asking 20K). I wander how much this will actually go for?

Back