PDA

View Full Version : Liberty car show April 4th

2TonCat
03-08-2009, 03:44 AM
Quoted from KCMustang.com I'm going to see if I can make it.

Wow can you believe it? Itís already time for our biggest website sponsors 2nd annual car show.

Ok, here is the information on everything. The event is going to be held on Saturday April 4th, rain or shine. It will start at 9AM and go till 5PM. It's going to be held at the 200 South 291 highway in Liberty, Mo. Advanced Auto Parts Store. There contact number is 816.781.8055 if you need help finding them, just call. Our very own Shane Koch and the store manager Brain Peck are the ones in charge of this event.

Now for the best part the winning car will win 100.00 cash and the 2nd place runner up will get 50.00 cash. Hotdogs and hamburgers will also be provided at this event. Please remember to bring cover tents and chairs as covered areas are limited and if so some reason itís sunny you want to make sure you have water on hand or soda pop to keep from getting dehydrated.

Hope to see you there, I am sure KC-Mustangs.com will be bringing some goodies out to share with our members and to help get new members to join our website. Please tell all your automotive friends about this event, it could win you 1st prize of a 100 dollars if your car is the top winner of this event.

Cya there,
Kyle

Thunder95
03-09-2009, 09:46 AM
Meh, sounds good to me. Anyone up for brats and brew beforehand at my place?

-Joel