Interior

DaBird93

i need the door sill when u open the door theres the plasic piece that covers the seatbelt... need it in the blueish grey..
thanks

On yours does the retractor for the belt mount beside the driver seat or is it beside the rear seat. I believe have both types. I'll check this evening and send you a PM.

I have the door sill in black. I have the mirror glass but not sure how to remove it from the housing. One of the bottom screws is stuck. The glass is good but a pivot is broken inside somewhere. I'll get it out and check it this evening.

well it seemed like the mirror just fell out so i would assume with a little force it will pop right out... it just clips onto a motor for the power mirrors..

Well, I got it out. It would be better to remove the mechanism from the housing to replace the mirror. It's possible to break some pieces. But hey, at least I don't have 7 years bad luck. The mirror is in pretty good shape. Do you want the black door sill or rather try and find a dark blue one?

well give me a price on the mirror for now.. kinda had some serious bad luck today with the timing chain breaking on my brand new truck..

Back