B&M Ripper Shifter - One Time Buy!

Bill Evanoff

SCCoA Lifetime Member
Anyone with a Tbird SC or Cougar XR7 with a manual transmission is likely aware that the B&M Ripper shifters for these car are now obsolete. You can call every source you'll find on the Internet and not find a single one anywhere left on a shelf. Believe me, I've tried and failed trying to get more.

As a last resort I called B&M and asked them if they would make a one time run of these for Super Coupe Performance and they agreed if the quantity was sufficient to make it worth their while. I am specifically targeting manual transmission owners out there today and letting them know that this will likey be their LAST OPPORTUNITY to purchase one of the awesome Ripper short throw shifters. SCP is going forward with this one time build when we have approx. 15-20 interested in ordering with firm deposits. We are now accepting deposits toward the purchase of a Ripper shifter that will be available approx. 8 weeks from now. We are asking for a $50 deposit and the balance will be due prior to shipment. Our price on the shifters will be $214.99 + shp. and the price will likely go up slightly if you do not provide a deposit and order after the shifters all come in, so order NOW and place your deposits to save some $$.

The stock shifters become sloppy over time and need replacement. The only aftermarket option was the short throw Ripper shifters but these were made obsolete about a year ago when B&M was bought out by a new company. This new owner did away with many of the slower selling shifters and the Tbird SC unit was one of those.

Call me to place your deposit, or you may order on the SCP website. If you only want to place the $50 deposit on the website, put the words "$50 deposit only" in the Comments section during checkout.

I look forward to hearing from many of you shortly on this one time buy!

Sincerely,
Bill Evanoff
513-697-6501
bill@supercoupeperformance.com

Last edited:
The response to this notice has been excellent.

I have 12 deposits already.

Call or email me asap to place your order/deposit.

LAST CHANCE FOR NEW RIPPERS!

B&m 45058

The "Last Chance Buy" for the B&M 45058 Ripper shifters for the Tbird SC/XR7 M5R2 is going forward.

The shifters are on order and I should have them around the first of June.

Call or email us to get in on the purchase of these obsolete shifters.

bill@supercoupeperformance.com
513-697-6501

Back