2008 Shootout DVDs are DONE!!

KYSal

2008 Car Show/Dyno DVD is approximate 70 minutes long
2008 Track Run & Trophy DVD is approximately 55 minutes long

Cost $30 shipping is included and also included is a $5 (per set sold) donation to the Shootout (Dave Dalke) to utilized how ever he sees fit this fall.

I have tried several combinations and have finally decided to go with the most reliable for the masses. I have had about 6 people test for me and have only had one or two players have problems. PCs that have DVD players seem to work 100%. I have given it my best shot but if you have problems please don’t hesitate to let me know and we’ll see what we can do.

If you’re interested in purchasing a set of the 2008 Shootout DVDs you can do the following:

Paypal – sallyarnold2004@hughes.net
or
Send check/money order –
Sally Arnold
1609 Minors Branch Rd.
Stamping Ground, KY 40379

Also drop me an email sallyarnold2004@hughes.net beforehand so I can get a jump on burning copies.

Lastly – let me know if this is something you’d like for me to plan on doing this fall so hopefully I can come more prepared with tripods and such.

Thanks and enjoy. It was sure fun watching everything all over again while putting this together.

Sally

Cool deal! I know she has spent many many hours putting together pictures and video clips from several different members on here. There was cursing, smirnoffs and the occasional "Thats it! I'm done for the night!". So, hopefully everyone will enjoy this. I know that I have!

Somehow I was picked to be a beta tester.

Sally has to have a lot of time involved in the "2008 Car Show/Dyno" DVD and it shows. It's not just a bunch of video slapped together, it's over an hour of the shootout just like the teaser video that was released.

paypal payment sent. Thanks for doing this each year. It's amazing how difficult it can be to make a single DVD that works everywhere. good job.

I haven't got to watch it yet, but I did get it in the mail today... thanks Sally!

Very fast delivery time.

Jeff B.

Thanks Sally!!!!!

If you are up to doing it again this year, I'll help out however I can. Maybe supply some Smirnoffs.

I will be sending you payment by PayPal shortly for 1. Can't wait to watch it!

Last edited:
Thanks Sally!!!!!

If you are up to doing it again this year, I'll help out however I can. Maybe supply some Smirnoffs.

I will be sending you payment by PayPal shortly for 1. Can't wait to watch it!

I am definitely good with Smirnoff's... and as Doug can attest to the occasional tequlia shot isnt' bad either.

SALLY ROCKS!!

My DVD's showed up in the mail Monday and watched them that evening. Great job.

Still patiently waiting for mine:(

Hey Kurt, did it come yet? The stupid post office was closed by the time I got there on Saturday, so I had to wait til Monday to ship your copy out...but hopefully you have gotten it by now. If not, let me know so we can get another copy out if need be.

Thanks, Sal

Hey Kurt, did it come yet? The stupid post office was closed by the time I got there on Saturday, so I had to wait til Monday to ship your copy out...but hopefully you have gotten it by now. If not, let me know so we can get another copy out if need be.

Thanks, Sal
Sorry, got it either yesterday or the day before, but I've been so busy at work lately I didn't post. Check your PM's.

Back