Well Guys Its been Fun....But

garsc

It looks like my 94 will be moving to Virginia without me. Another SCCOA member fell in love with my car and made me an offer i couldnt refuse. I enjoyed meeting the members in florida, you are truley gentleman.I finished my car with assistance from the SCCOA I needed and I appreciate the help. Thank You all . Garry

Sorry to see her go Gary, hope it ended up at a good home, we hate to loose another member.. Somewhere along the way you'll be back, I haven't seen anyone that doesn't end up with another one of these little cars again and again..

Good luck in the future

RJ

Sorry to see her go Gary, hope it ended up at a good home, we hate to loose another member.. Somewhere along the way you'll be back, I haven't seen anyone that doesn't end up with another one of these little cars again and again..

Good luck in the future

RJ

Yeah but they are getting more and more scarce. Just picking one up isn't so easy any more.

Dont get me wrong, I am not saying never again just not real soon. I am not as physically able as I was when I got the car.Dont know if that will change,but I hope so. In the mean time I will be Bass fishing a little. My car will be going to a real nice guy, a racer who wants a DD, I believe it will serve him quite well. Thanks again Garry

Back