Memberships

lineboy55

Do you think you could process the new members. I paid a while ago so i could access the private forums and look for information that would be a great help right now, not six months from now. Thank you

andy

i know i am in the same boat, i have paid twice already thinking maybe the money didn't make it for some reason, but my account shows the money was removed, i too would like acsess to the private posts!!

Mmmmm

SO .................. THAT MEANS .............. THAT I WILL BE IN LINE............. FOR A LONG TIME......:mad:...... I JUST PAID LAST MONT :rolleyes:.......SO I DON'T EVEN BOTHER IN ASK:rolleyes:

WHO RUNS THIS SITE???? For getting over 5 million hits a month, someone should be running it. Lets get these memberships processed..... PLEASE!!!

these guys are a year behind in membership. what the heck your 1 year will be up before we can post privite kind of a scam!

these guys are a year behind in membership. what the heck your 1 year will be up before we can post privite kind of a scam!

Just incase you haven't seen it before, all updated info on the processing of memberships can be sen here: http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82622

Also if I recall correctly, your membership expires 1 year from the date your membership is processed, not when you paid. Hang in there. Your day will come. I know it sucks waiting, but we all had to do it, and in the end it was all worth it.

i wanted to say THANKS to gldiii, i finally became a MEMBER of this club as u can see my above post wen i paid for membership and i think i became member today? cuz i jus logged in today and i could see all those post...thanks again it only took like 4 months....and i got a pretty good number eh? lol

4 months? Nice job. I've been waiting since November of '08. Who determines the order for the memberships and what is the process? Is there any way I can help? I'm not an expert or anything but I can try to help.

*Update: My bad! I just realized that the link was posted above. I have sent a request.:eek:

Last edited:
Back