90 sc red 5speed for parts

rehab for sc's

i have a 1990 sc red 5 speed for parts let me know what u need it has 3:73 gears rubuild tranny with t5 internals any thing you may need let me know and ill give you a quote

Attachments

• 049.JPG
    049.JPG
    237.5 KB · Views: 158
  • 048.JPG
    048.JPG
    235.2 KB · Views: 120
  • 047.JPG
    047.JPG
    234.7 KB · Views: 101
  • 046.JPG
    046.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 123
  • 045.JPG
    045.JPG
    273.1 KB · Views: 101
Howabout the front seat covers? I don't need the foam and such.. just the covers.

shipped to 65802

whole car

the car has new rear brakes rebuilt tranny with t5 internals rebuilt supercharger ported with the blades teflon coated 5% pully pushes19 lbs boost 3:73 gears rebuilt rear end new 28 spline drive shafts new wheel bearings many parts in the suspention are new car gone through almost completly got it all put back together and the head gaskets popped 400 miles later reason for parting out but all it needs at the moment is rebuilt motor have all the parts still. needs a lower control arm bushing, needs shifter' driver side searbelt motor and track and front calipers ill sell it all for 600

Howabout the front seat covers? I don't need the foam and such.. just the covers.

shipped to 65802

If he ends up not buying them pm me a price with shipping to Canada N5V-1J8 please. (just the covers as well) They look to be in good shape...are they?

he finally contacted me after I complained to paypal, he did not send me the item paid for, he gave me a full refund on item.

Awesome. Glad it worked out.

I have seen so many things go sour.
It's happened to me a couple times.

And what part of the cowl do you need?

Back