Cleaned up my Truck

Blown347

Just got my wheels back from the powder coater.

ChrisPicture1882.jpg

ChrisPicture1883.jpg

Powder coating looks nice and those lightnings are sweet! Only thing that I noticed is that the wheel wells look huge w/ those tires! Are those tires shorter than stock?

Stephen

Powder coating looks nice and those lightnings are sweet! Only thing that I noticed is that the wheel wells look huge w/ those tires! Are those tires shorter than stock?

Stephen

Yeh I don't know looks higher in the pic then it really is for some reason. The tire are 295-45-18 so no there freaking huge. I may drop it some more
but I don't wanna hinder ride comfort.

Thanks

Yeh I don't know looks higher in the pic then it really is for some reason. The tire are 295-45-18 so no there freaking huge. I may drop it some more
but I don't wanna hinder ride comfort.

Thanks

You can lower it some without hindering ride quality too much. Eibach makes springs that don't sacrifice ride comfort if I remember right.

Truck looks fantastic though fo sho

I like it Chris, I love the second gen lightnings, but I hate to be the first negative post and say I think there is a little to much black IMO. The wheels and tires get lost in the wheel wells and you are loosing contrast. A polished lip would be a good touch I think.

Shane
Glynn Motorsports

I like it Chris, I love the second gen lightnings, but I hate to be the first negative post and say I think there is a little to much black IMO. The wheels and tires get lost in the wheel wells and you are loosing contrast. A polished lip would be a good touch I think.

Shane
Glynn Motorsports

Im not a big fan of polished lips, I like the Batmobile look :D

BatMan

Attachments

• 2005-batmobile.gif
    2005-batmobile.gif
    22.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Back