PA supercoupe owners

I'm from Hermitage, Pa. Just bought my '89 SC this past summer. At the time it had only 24,800 miles on her. Since June I put around 4,000 miles on car. It's a beaut. Loving every minute I drive it. Rick:)

sc in pa

i live between indiana and ebensburg pa.
my father-in-law has a silver 89 5 speed and i have a black 90 5 speed. i am new to this sight and forums and i'm looking to make it to any meets in or out of state.

Hi - I'm in NE Philly. I just bought a 90/35th anny at the end of the summer, and needless to say, I love the car! I have been a t-brd & cougar ownwer for years, and I have owned quite a few different models, and the SC is the absolute best of the bunch:
'97 XR7/v-8 - very good, but not an SC
'92 Cougar LS/3.8 - 0-60 in about 3 days
'88 T-bird Turbo Coupe - maybe a bit better than my '97 XR7
'83 T-bird /5.0 - I thought this was a cool car until I got my Turbo Coupe.

Since I bought my SC, I've already had it in the shop: leaky rear seals, leaking valvue cover gasket, replace the speed sensor, and the power window motor. The has 105XXX miles on it, and I hope to at least double it.
As far as talking to other owners; I have seen a few of these birds on the road, but I haven't had the chance to talk with any other owners.

Jon

Erie

I'm in the very NW corner of the State.

Hermitage, PA? I know the Sharon, Pa area pretty well.

Hermitage = The Hickory Hornets, right?

Last edited:
hermitage

Phil, Hickory Hornets right! I'm right next to Sharon, Farrell West Middlesex & Mercer. I spent 4 great years of my life in Edinboro attending the university. Rick;)

Hey im mark paulhamus and i live in montoursville pa suburb of williamsport pa (the little league world series is here) If any one wants to get together and talk scs or something like that, it would be cool. Munkyweshead is my AOL im name
map391@psu.edu is my email drop me a line

Unfortunately I got rid of the supercoupe. I now own a 1997 Grand Prix GTP. I am currently looking for another Thunderbird.

Bill

hi if you go to garykunga site

yes gary is working on a pa site here from pottstown,warrtington,bensalem, fairless hills, and some nj guys..................I,M FAST FREDDIE LIVE 20 NORTH OF PHILA.3 MILES SOUTH OF TRENTON NJ ON 95/US 1 NEAR REEDMANS AUTO... ;) ;) :eek: :p

Hey i live in williamsport, pa and have a 93 sc. I would like to start up a club in central pennsylvania. There are many sc's in the area.

Mark.

hey clearfield

I have a place at treasure lake.............do you go to the stock car races....................FAST FREDDIE;) ;)

i've seen 3, 2 red and 1 black in my area. Monroeville area mostly, I try to park next to all t-birds and leave a little note for either sccoa if its a supercoupe, havent found one to park next to yet, or tccoa for the v8's. Then theres my 34th anny also in the area. Anyone want to go to keystone raceway one of these weekends that lives near me, I'm up for it.

Back