Something fell off inside the driver's door...

Belisarius

There was a rattle in the door and now the window runs into something before it gets to the bottom of the track. The window goes up and down fine above the obstruction but I'm trying not to use it at all until I can pull the door apart. I tried pulling the door panel off but balked at the amount of force I was using to pop the panel off. I figured there must be something other than snaps that hold the panel on so I thought I'd ask here.

How do you remove the door panel?

David

There was a rattle in the door and now the window runs into something before it gets to the bottom of the track. The window goes up and down fine above the obstruction but I'm trying not to use it at all until I can pull the door apart. I tried pulling the door panel off but balked at the amount of force I was using to pop the panel off. I figured there must be something other than snaps that hold the panel on so I thought I'd ask here.

How do you remove the door panel?

David

See if this thread adds anything to the above...

It is probably a broken rear lower window track.....

Pretty easy to replace....

As far as the door panel, there is a screw in the corner near the courtesy light and another just above the arm rest.....

Don't forget to remove the black thingy that is screwed on up near the outside mirror....

Back