1991 SC parts , or parts car!!!??!!!CHEAP!!!

91chicken

location is: Spring Hill, Florida , and the zip is : 34610

Hello again to everyone, im Chris.

im posting this ad for a friend of mine Rodney , he has a 91 tbird SC that hes trying to part out or sell as a parts car , heres the email he asked me to post :

Dashboard components are intact.. NICE steering wheel etc...
Some interior parts are available. i'll have to go thru whats there if anyone asks for interior parts.

1991 Ford Thunderbird SuperCoupe Parts

Front clip: $250.00
Doors:(with glass,no motors) $50.00 each
Side glass (both) $100.00 (50.00 each either side)
Rear windshield (w/defrosting strips): 100.00
Rear disc hubs with CV shafts (both complete) $250.00.. (125.00 per side) prefer to sell both in one shot.
Front rotors and hubs (both complete) $200.00..sell both together as package.

::::SOLD::::
Turbo sold. trans sold.. rearend sold. exhaust sold ..ground effects kit sold.
The motor is locked up because the oil pump ceased but still has good heads on the motor. (Was not overheated and the all aluminum block is salvageable)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TELL HIM CHRIS SENT YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Call anytime, Rodney @ 813-964-7540

I HAVE A FEW PICTURES, DASH ,GAUGES , SIDES OF CAR , PARTIAL INTERIOR,....BUT IF YOU NEED SOMETHING I DONT HAVE A PIC OF , PM ME AND ASK FOR SPECIFIC PICTURES , AND ILL HAVE RODNEY TAKE SOME NEW PICS AND SEND THEM TO YOU ASAP , ANYTHING ELSE JUST ASK!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
if thats the thingy inbetween the gauges like i think that is it would be the whole unit.....i believe its call the gauge cluster and yes i do believe i still have it ....if you give me your email i'd be glad to send you some pictures to make sure its what your looking for

Back