St. Louis Spring Meet?

STLSC95

Hey everyone, I am a new owner and was wondering if anyone is getting together in St. Louis? Are there many SC owners in this town?

There are several owners in the St. Louis area. I'm actually surprised none of them have replied yet.

-Melon

I wasn't able to make it to the Feb 17 event but will at the next one. I need some advice on doing mods. I really can't wait to take it down to gateway (once I get better at launching a stick)

I have a 95 5-speed... I live in Maryland Heights...just off of Dorcete. We are actually doing work on the car in the garage right now...

There are quite a few of us in the area. Whenever we pick the date/location for the next dinner meet, it will be posted up in this forum.

There are quite a few of us in the area. Whenever we pick the date/location for the next dinner meet, it will be posted up in this forum.

My son currently lives in STL, driving a '93 SC, White, 5-speed. I am thinking about driving up from the Memphis area in my '92 SC, Blue, 5-speed and he and I showing up at the next dinner meet. Looking forward to seeing a post with a time, date and place.

~Raymondo

Back