She has some days better than others?

jimmy303

Has anyone else had their SC run better some days than others? Yesterday, she was pulling like mad, today...meh. Weather is about the same, put a half tank of U-Gas 93oct in her, but can't believe gasoline selections would have that much impact. Or, could it? I always run premium.

Really? Maybe I should say something complimentary before starting her? She's just moody? :eek: Already got one of those, thank you...:rolleyes:

I considered my '91 XR7 moody, for the same reason.. one day it runs awesome, tons of power.. the next you dought it can break its way through a wet paper bag :eek:

my '91 SC seems to be the same way too.. Two days ago the performance was rather sad.. yesterday the performance way hit and miss.. do not know what today is going to be like thou..

Man am I glad to hear this! LOL All of mine over the years have been "moody'. Might try dropping a couple Midols in the gas tank...... :D

You guys are funny with the moody bit$$es and Midol. Try switching Gas stations. Just because the pump you used said 93 Octane, Does not mean you got 93 Octane. Especially at a place called U-Gas. There was something in the paper just the other day, where the VA wieghts and Measurements has fined a ton of Gas Stations around here for selling low grade fuel out of high grade pumps. Im sure this happens every where....

I for the most part always use shell which I consider to be a reputable company. I could be wrong but my buddy never has problems with their gas in his supercharged 350. Dunno. I'll have to try the midol thing tho :D

You guys are funny with the moody bit$$es and Midol. Try switching Gas stations. Just because the pump you used said 93 Octane, Does not mean you got 93 Octane. Especially at a place called U-Gas. There was something in the paper just the other day, where the VA wieghts and Measurements has fined a ton of Gas Stations around here for selling low grade fuel out of high grade pumps. Im sure this happens every where....

Back