FS: manual trans shift knob, new in package, more to be added

fast Ed

Guys, I'm going through the balance of my pile of OEM Ford SC parts, trying to get rid of what I won't be using, which is most of it. I'll add other stuff later.

So I have a brand new in the package M5R2 shift knob, Ford p.n. E9SZ 7213 A. Looking to get $125 USD shipped for this, yes, I'm being greedy. :p

Can take PayPal or international money order. Send me a p.m. or e-mail if interested. No, I don't have pics, and my digital camera is busted. I assure you that it is a brand new Ford knob in the original package.

thanks,
Ed N.

Shift knob is SOLD.

Also have a pair of OEM front lower control arms for SC, Ford part numbers F5SZ 3078 B and F5SZ 3079 B. Looking for $200 US shipped for the pair.

thanks,
Ed N.

Just FYI Green Sales had the shift knobs in stock a few months ago if anyone is looking. Good luck.

Control arms are SOLD.

Also found a new OEM L/S taillamp for 92-95 SC, the piece on the quarter panel, NOT the trunk panel LED. Ford F2SZ 13405 B. $100 shipped.

thanks,
Ed N.

2 more items I've found ...

P/S pump reservoir filler tube, E9SZ 3F549 A. $25 shipped

Park brake cable adjuster, this joins the intermediate cable to the rears, F3SZ 2B599 A. $35 shipped

These are also new Ford OEM parts, and fit all years of SC.

thanks,
Ed N.

OK, so the P/S filler and brake adjuster are spoken for.

Still have that shiny new left side taillight available. :)

thanks,
Ed N.

Guys, I'm going through the balance of my pile of OEM Ford SC parts, trying to get rid of what I won't be using, which is most of it. I'll add other stuff later.

So I have a brand new in the package M5R2 shift knob, Ford p.n. E9SZ 7213 A. Looking to get $125 USD shipped for this, yes, I'm being greedy. :p

Can take PayPal or international money order. Send me a p.m. or e-mail if interested. No, I don't have pics, and my digital camera is busted. I assure you that it is a brand new Ford knob in the original package.

thanks,
Ed N.

I am interested in your shift knob, Please e-mail me at dadadan48@Qcox.net

Can a 4 year old thread be hijacked?
I have a shift knob I'd sell for $100 shipped. It's not new, but it's in nice condition.

E9SZ-7213-A shift knob

I am interested in buying your new shift knob if it is indeed new and will fit my 1989 sc. Please e-mail me at dadadan48@cox.net with info and how to purchase it from you.
Thanks Dan

Like I stated in the previous post, it is NOT new, but is in nice condition. I can post pictures unless you're only interested in new ones.

omg.. I feel as if he is just trolling the board now.. 4 total posts, and all about the shift knob. I think he needs someone to email him about it since he can't read any posts other than the first one and the ones he posts...

Back