ummmm yea...

Blkbrd95

so i'm going to post this in here since my ~~~~ access is limited on this site! i'm sorry but i think it's a load of ~~~~ that you guys require somebody to have 50 posts to be able to post in the classified section or be able to post pictures... or whatever the case may be! i also think it's a bunch of crap that i can't go into the apparel section on the home page and just look around... why should i have to pay just to look! all i'm saying is maybe ya'll should reconsider how you do things...

so i'm going to post this in here since my ~~~~ access is limited on this site! i'm sorry but i think it's a load of ~~~~ that you guys require somebody to have 50 posts to be able to post in the classified section or be able to post pictures... or whatever the case may be! i also think it's a bunch of crap that i can't go into the apparel section on the home page and just look around... why should i have to pay just to look! all i'm saying is maybe ya'll should reconsider how you do things...

Oh, Just send your 15 Dollars in and you will be able to look at what ever you want in a few days...Trust me.

Oh, Just send your 15 Dollars in and you will be able to look at what ever you want in a few days...Trust me.

Is it down to a few days now? In that case I may join. For a while tho people were waiting months and months before they were given access.

It is well worth the $15 bucks to join! Im not sure how long it takes for them to set it up now but when bought my membership it was about a month. As far as posting in the classifieds section you should be able to do that because there are people in there who have 2 posts.

in a few days ........

in a few days ~~~~ you can post with pictures and more .....BUT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE THE PRIVE SECTIONS ...theres guys been waiting for months waiting for access the process it slowww...

This isn't Tccoa.com you can post in classified section, you can post pictures. Make sure you read the forum "how too's" because it sounds like you lacking for basic forum posting skills.

Jerry

Yea I have been on the fence about joining for some time since I love this site and use it alot when I have questions but I just wish it was faster. They should accept paypal that would make it ten times faster to get approved.

i think that it's stupid that they are gonna charge me just to see certain parts of this site... that's rediculous!! as far as wanting to see the apparel section... what if there was something i saw that i wanted to buy... you guys are really gonna charge members just to view that section and then charge then or let's say like 25-30 buck or so for a sweater or what ever you guys sell iin the apparel section... ~~~~

so i'm going to post this in here since my friggen access is limited on this site! i'm sorry but i think it's a load of ~~~~ that you guys require somebody to have 50 posts to be able to post in the classified section or be able to post pictures... or whatever the case may be! i also think it's a bunch of crap that i can't go into the apparel section on the home page and just look around... why should i have to pay just to look! all i'm saying is maybe ya'll should reconsider how you do things...

My guess is that some folks with poor attitudes spoiled the section so admins felt the need to put into place some restrictions.

The member forms are for the use of members. That seems pretty clear, at least to most people.

so i'm going to post this in here since my friggen access is limited on this site! i'm sorry but i think it's a load of ~~~~ that you guys require somebody to have 50 posts to be able to post in the classified section or be able to post pictures... or whatever the case may be! i also think it's a bunch of crap that i can't go into the apparel section on the home page and just look around... why should i have to pay just to look! all i'm saying is maybe ya'll should reconsider how you do things...

It's obvious to me you actually know nothing about this site and don't really care to take any time to learn. With your attitude and language you probably won't last very long anyway.

There is no 50 post requirement for posting in the classfieds. However after reading your post, we should probably re-think that one.

The apparel section is for member's only at this time because most of our items have a Ford logo on them and by agreement with Ford we can only sell those items to club members.

Your access is NOT very limited on the site. There are only a handful of members only forums and all the other forums are opened to registered board users who don't pay one red cent.

Yea I have been on the fence about joining for some time since I love this site and use it alot when I have questions but I just wish it was faster. They should accept paypal that would make it ten times faster to get approved.

We do accept PayPal, but the process is not currently automated. Once I can clear up the current membership mess we are looking at ways to make the membership process faster. The JOIN link on the main page has all the info on joining the club.

We do accept PayPal, but the process is not currently automated. Once I can clear up the current membership mess we are looking at ways to make the membership process faster. The JOIN link on the main page has all the info on joining the club.

Hey gldiii what are we looking at time line if I payed today?

Alright I guess I missed that ill go look at it again.

cool hope mine gets processed soon I paid by paypal oct 30 2008

it will be nice to get to members only section

My two cents

I am not trying to be a pain because I love this site but I payed my 15 bucks going on two months ago. The thing is that the join page says a couple of weeks, maybe someone should reword it or something.:)

that's funny manny! i think i paid mine about the same time. but, it's not like we're only going to be on here for a few months. so we sit tight i guess. must be a heck of a mess; glad we're not fixing that as well. cars enough

Back