89-92 SC Alfa Otto Glow Gauge Faces $25!

275hptbirdsc

Hey guys I have a complete set of glow gauge faces for a 89-92 SC that look incredible at night. I had these installed for awile until my cluster started acting wierd(not because of the faces!). They are still on the cluster but I will remove them from the cluster when bought unless you want the cluster then we can discuss that. The cluster does not include a spedometer.

Anyway these faces are in good condition they have some discoloration on the very edges of the faces where I applied the superglue to hold them on BUT you cant see the discoloration when the cluster is in and fully installed! Includes all wiring and switch to change colors. Heres a link: http://www.alfaotto.com/product_info.php?products_id=3498 I dont know how much these are worth so im gonna say $25 paypal shipped. Thanks for looking

Last edited:
I have these on my car and they're pretty cool...stock style lettering/numbering but with a silver face and nice bold illumination at night (but not blinding!). You can also choose from green to blue illumination. Highly recommended product! :cool:

Back