What heavy duty plug wires do people use

backtobirds

My SC is a 90. I have searched around and people here say they use the MSD wires, but MSD only lists them for the Mustang. The Mustang got DIS in 94, and is therefore an EDIS system, while the pre-94 SC is regular DIS, and I'm not sure if the wires are the same. Any pointers on what we pre-94 guys can use? I know Taylor makes some, but I don't have much faith in them.

im using the livewires from supercoupe performance, they seem to work good here, anyone else using these??

I am using FMS wires in which I cut off the SC wire ends at the coil pack and recrimped on. Looks trick and works flawless

Well, you guys's opinion on the Taylors for our cars is good enough for me. I personally prefer MSD, but if David uses them that is good enough for me. I know you guys have been there done that. Thanks!

Taylors. I had them drop-shipped from Taylor because I wanted Blue and Summitt claimed they could not get them to me for several weeks...I had them in two days. :)

I've gone thru 2 sets of Autolite Proffesional wires from Advanced Auto & now I'm on my 3rd set. They have a lifetime warranty but I'm getting tired of trading them in every year cuz changing plugs & wires on these cars are a PITA!!!
I'm now using a Screamin Demon coil pack & Livewires from Bill @ www.supercoupeperformance.com
...anyone wanna buy a brand new, never used set of Autolite Proffesional wires from Advanced Auto...LOL!

Back