Those will alcohol injection step in...

super red91

I have an older version of the devils own kit that I bought for my grand prix about 2 years ago.

http://www.alcohol-injection.com/wa....html?osCsid=d0c71f2554ad6919fcc2559fb292ced9

I basically just need a MAP sensor and a nozzle and I'm set to go. Only thing that worries me is that this is a used kit and has been sitting for almost 2 years, kinda makes me nervous putting it on my car. Should I just unload this online, and buy a new kit or stop worrying and slap it on?

I know most people on here run the snow kit, has anyone tried anything else out?

The main thing is that methanol is corrosive so make sure that it all works and sprays properly. You can test it off the car and as long as it all works I see no reason to worry about it. I've taken the pumps apart and found corrosion in there so it is a good idea to take it apart and make sure that the diaphrams are clean etc.

I've never used that kit. Does yours have the progressive controller? If so does it use the MAF signal or injector duty cycle?

It is a progressive kit, has a similar controller to the snow kit.

From my understanding it uses a MAP sensor, which if Im correct translates boost to a voltage signal.

I believe dvldoc who is registered on here acutally own devils own alchy injection, maybe I can get him to chime in.

It is a progressive kit, has a similar controller to the snow kit.

From my understanding it uses a MAP sensor, which if Im correct translates boost to a voltage signal.

I believe dvldoc who is registered on here acutally own devils own alchy injection, maybe I can get him to chime in.

I asked because on a roots application you should not use boost as a reference. Of course it will work ok on your turbo, but I don't expect the GTP kit to have been set up that way. Maybe I'm wrong, I have no idea really which is why I asked. You can use MAF or injector duty cycle on your turbo without any issues, but you can also use boost. GM MAF's are frequency devices so if the controller was intended for a GM MAF signal it cannot normally be used with a Ford MAF or a MAP sensor due to incompatible signals.

Back