Parting out my project

90MaroonLX

I’m looking to start a new project, so most of my T-bird stuff that I’ve been collecting is now for sale.

I’ll be adding to this list as I find more parts.

If paying with paypal, please add 3% to cover fees.

- $Make an offer 90 SC gauge cluster. Came from my non-running parts car, so I can’t verify that it works.

- $100 OBO Front/Rear 94/95 SC Grey split (Leather sides, cloth middle) seats

Back seat and passenger seat are in decent condition; a bit of wear on the driver’s seat bolsters. I’ll grab pictures if there’s any interest. Prefer not to ship these as it would be expensive.

- $60 OBO 90 SC Black leather fold-down rear seat in great condition. Does not include L brackets. Again, prefer not to ship.

- $20 OBO Red 90 SC front bumper in ok condition. No cracks in the bumper, but one or two of the mounting holes on the bottom are broken, I believe. Local pickup only

- $80 shipped OBO 93+ spindles. I believe these are non-ABS, but I’ll have to check.

- $250 OBO Complete 8.8 subframe from a 93 Automatic SC. A little rusty from sitting around and the disc brake dust shields are trash, but otherwise in decent condition. Local pickup only, and I’m not interesting in parting it out at this point.

- $SOLD 2 Mustang front hubs with abs rings and 2 cobra hubs pressed into rear T-bird knuckles. Bushings in knuckles are in great shape, all you need are the rotors and you’re all set for the running the Mustang bolt pattern.

- SOLD 89 SC rear sway bar

- $50 OBO picked up 93 SC front sway bar

- $50 plus shipping Red 90 SC ground effects. Does not include mounting brackets.

- $125 shipped Close to mint OEM 89-93? headlights

Last edited:
Have a couple of guys interested in the hubs, so here's a few pictures.

Pictures:

DSC_0725.jpg

DSC_0726.jpg

DSC_0727.jpg

DSC_0728.jpg

DSC_0730.jpg

I've never actually had these on my car as I didn't have a chance to install them. They've been sitting in my basement in a box for a couple of months now, so they're ready to ship out whenever.

Back