SC of the Month

Ira R.

I always liked that picture of the one SC towing the other. Good choice this month guys. Nice looking car(s).

Ira

Are you seeing the same picture I am?

apr2009cover.jpg

I think you two are crazy becasue when I click on (William Ball's 1990 Ford Thunderbird SC Anniversary Edition) link at the bottom of the page, it will show other photos, like the 35th pulling the other 35th anny.

:)

I think you two are crazy becasue when I click on (William Ball's 1990 Ford Thunderbird SC Anniversary Edition) link at the bottom of the page, it will show other photos, like the 35th pulling the other 35th anny.

:)

;)

oh, and it's senile, not crazy.... there IS a difference :p

Ira

That is why the B.F.Truck was invented...

ball3.jpg

I nearly fell from my chair with dizziness contemplating the disastrous possibilities I had swimming through my mind. :eek: :confused:

I'm going to pretend that was just a pose shot and no Thunderbirds were harmed in the making of that picture... :D

Deep breaths... 1, 2, 3... Breathe, breathe... ;)

My god I have seen it all now...Hopefully that was a 5-speed car pulling it. If not, poor AOD...
AOD pulling the 5 speed. 450+ miles. :eek: It has another 25,000 miles since then and still works great.

(Disclaimer) Although this was accomplished, I don't really recommend it as a regular practice.

DOT would have had something to say about this had they seen you. Atleast I know I dont have the luck needed to get away with it.

Congradulations on SC of the Month Jerry. Beautiful car you have there. I did notice you are slipping though...those are not the original Goodyears in the picture( Im kidding-sure you have some somewhere). Not to mention the safety factor. Nice pile of bricks you have there as well.

Congradulations on SC of the Month Jerry. Beautiful car you have there. I did notice you are slipping though...those are not the original Goodyears in the picture( Im kidding-sure you have some somewhere). Not to mention the safety factor. Nice pile of bricks you have there as well.

Thanks, Dave! I love the car, but miss having one to drive. I'm actually looking at a '90 that's almost a twin to yours, except for black leather and a 5-speed. Now that I have room, it's time to accumulate again! Oh, and I do have a set of GT+4's, and another set of date-coded wheels. They're going on this month for a VTCI regional show in June; I'm hoping to win class. And, as long as they don't blow out rolling off the trailer, I'll be fine...

JD

PS: I haven't forgotten about sending you the window sticker; just been covered up with work, etc. I'll give you a heads-up when it goes out. - JD

Back