transmission swap?

Daybirdsc

I own a 94 sc auto. trans. and i was just given a rebuilt auto. trans off of a 90/91 sc i know ford change there trans in 94 and was wondering what i need to do to install the older trans in my sc. Is it just a bolt in or is this one of those waste of time things i keep running into?:confused:

I own a 94 sc auto. trans. and i was just given a rebuilt auto. trans off of a 90/91 sc i know ford change there trans in 94 and was wondering what i need to do to install the older trans in my sc. Is it just a bolt in or is this one of those waste of time things i keep running into?:confused:

I have the same problem as you, but I have a rebuilt 94 that wont go into my 93. I wish you lived closer I would swap them to make us both happy. I do know its $140 to ship.

Jerry

well that figures, i guess ill just have to buy anouther sc with a shot trans. to make the swap. :rolleyes: and if it wasnt for the fact that mine is still holding up in my 94 i would do a swap but the only reason i was concidering the swap was because it had been built to take all kinds of punishment and being that im about to amp up my engine it just seemed like a good idea.:(

Back