Fast And Furious

89_WhiteBirdy

So i went and saw Fast and Furious and it was pretty good! When i got out of the theatre the parking lot was full of imports.....Five or Six of them were in the fire lane up front next to the theatre doors "Showing off," i guess. I felt like calling the cops and saying there was a fire at the cinema and watch all the ricers get tickets:D...I thought that would be pretty funny.....But anyways the movie was good...Anyone else see it?

Haven't seen it, any good domestics in this one???
I remember seeing the first one and encountering a riced out Prelude on the way home. You can guess what happened next as it was on the highway with a 3 mile straight strech. Rice shuts down at high speeds and I change gears to 5th lol. ahh the memories. I miss my first SC

Yep because it was said long time ago that Fast & Furious will have 5 parts

Really? Where did you hear that? So that means there will only be one more... Maybe the next one will be everything leading up to the end of the tokyo drift scene where he wants to drift.

I really liked this one as well. I think it was the best one yet. I bet they get him off that jail bus the same way they broke onto the trucks in the first movie. :cool:

Really? Where did you hear that? So that means there will only be one more... Maybe the next one will be everything leading up to the end of the tokyo drift scene where he wants to drift.

I really liked this one as well. I think it was the best one yet. I bet they get him off that jail bus the same way they broke onto the trucks in the first movie. :cool:

Way to ruin the end of the movie for everyone else bro.. LoL

I think this was the best one of the series so far.. Racing was more in the background and action was more int he foreground.. Plus it had an actual storyline.. LoL I love how they incorporated Han's relationship with Dominic in the beginning..

that would be nice, but i dont think it will happen, our cars are always left out or when they are in a movie they are just destroyed

Things that I learned from the movie:

1) "Nitrometh" leaves a trail of yellow powder.

2) Nitrometh is for pussies.

3) There's only one person that sells it, in LA.

4) Nitrous is flammable.

5) You can do wheelstands, in the sand, from a roll.

6) If you spray and sooner than the 1/8th mile, you'll run out of nitrous.

That is all.

Well if you are tearing it apart then how about the lack of powertrain in the rolled over STI :eek:

Are you talking about the driveshaft that wasn't there when it was flipping? :p

There was one correct bit of info that was in there though...

7) "Domestics will beat tuners every time!" :D

Last edited:
8) Hitting the side of a truck causes you to fly past it rolling over.

My friends and I still like to laugh at the first one.

Yeah I saw it yesturday. I thought it was pretty good. Alot better then the second one "2 Fast" I still thank tokyo drift is my fav. The Kid in that movie reminded me of my self when I used to street race. That I don't care lets race attitude.
Anyways yes it seem like the next one is going to bridge that gap between this one and tokyo drift. then move past the it.

I beleave Nitrous has been flammable in every on of the fast and furious movis.
LOL o well its a movie. At lest it wasn't like the 2nd one were they jump the skyline like 100 feet in the air land with out a landing ram and it did nothing to his car.

Nitrous is flammable at 594 degrees.

I also thought it was good....as good as the first. It was cool to see the original cast back and some american V6 love.

I really like it despite the little things already noted.

Things that I learned from the movie:
5) You can do wheelstands, in the sand, from a roll.
That is all.

Have you guys ever seen the write up on this car ^^^

It's freaking badazzz. Its called the 'F-Bomb'. There's a couple videos on youtube about it. 1500hp/tq from a twin turbo daily driven small block.:eek: Awesome car! :D

Back