Diagnosing Problems with QH

QuickMustang

I just recently got a new quarterhorse installed in my T-bird and it's awesome. I've learned so much about how this car is tuned and how it runs in the past few days. Well I got a check engine light as I was driving tonight so I looked over at my computer as I was driving to try to see if I could figure out what may be out of whack. I had got a check engine light before for TPS voltage higher than expected so I looked at that first. I let off the throttle and saw the TPS voltage drop right down to .96V so I figured that was fine. After glancing at the screen again I noticed that my HEGO2 wasn't switching properly. It wasn't going above 0.5 volts. HEGO1 was switching normaly. I figured that my passenger side 02 sensor was going bad. I came home and ran a code scan and got 176. system lean left side. So i was able to confirm that my 02 sensor is bad.

I just thought others may want to know how helpful the new QH is even if you don't need to want to do your tuning. If you are an SC enthusiast, the QH is an awesome tool to have to help you understand these cars.

:eek:

Um. Could you possible tell me exactly what you have? I do want it... Lol
Also maybe where you bought it?

Back