Black/Blue 94SC Parting Out

95_XR7

Unfortunately, it's that time. The 94SC in my sig. is being parted out. It's simply going to cost way too much to repair it. I'd prefer not to ship the larger items, but will check into freight if you guys are interested. It seems like this may be the time to get out of MN12's altogether. But who knows.

The car will be getting scrapped more than likely the Thursday before Memorial Weekend, or Tuesday afterwards. Parts will still be available, but only what I have off the car by then.

Again, everything is for sale. Plenty of stuff is still left on the car, including the near perfect SC seats. I'd rather not let any of this go to waste.

PayPal or cash only. (If PayPal add 3% to cover fees.)

Parts that are no good:
Trunk lid
Trunk and corner taillights
Passenger side door
Hood

Everything goes.

Brand New 96-97 Headlights:
Brand New 96-97 Clear Corners
Brand New 96-97 Header Panel
Double IC with 800CFM Fan
Ported Eaton M90: 100K. Fresh oil. Coating is peeling in some spots. Comes with an early style pulley for 3% O/D on late models. Shoot me an offer.
3.5in Alum. Dynotech DS
Much of the sensors on the engine are brand new and STILL in the box: BAP, Crank sensor, Cam sensor, etc.
MAC Cold Air Intake with brand new filter
3/4in Raised Top
76mm C&L MAF
Brand new from SCP Polyurethane Diff. Bushings

Downtubes, and resonator - sold
BBK 75mm TB - sold
Airbags - sold
Gauge surround, and radio surround - sold
Gauge Cluster - sold
SCP 10% OD Pulley - sold
Magnum Powers Inlet - sold.
96-97 Front End Conversion - sold.
Both Fenders - sold.
SC Ground effects - sold.

Last edited:
While the military does have it's perks, it is also a pain sometimes. Unfortunately gentlemen, I've recently found out that I'll be OpFor this upcoming weekend for a field training exercise. It'll be next week before I get a chance to remove much at all on the car.

A little lost on what are you are selling.

The performance stuff in you sig are a no but everything else is a go. Correct?

Everything in the sig. is not up for sale at the moment. Sometime later? Anything goes.

Everything else off the car is up for sale. I have a few parts already spoken for such as wheels/tires, swaybars, and possibly the seats.

Replied to your PM.
Guys, if you contacted me about parts, I'll be getting pictures and quotes to you later this evening.

Everything in the sig. is not up for sale at the moment. Sometime later? Anything goes.

Everything else off the car is up for sale. I have a few parts already spoken for such as wheels/tires, swaybars, and possibly the seats.

Gotcha.

Need perfect instrument surround and radio surround.
Tell me about these headlights.

Gotcha.

Need perfect instrument surround and radio surround.
Tell me about these headlights.

I'll take some pictures tonight as I start tearing the car apart. The instrument surround is in very good condition, the radio surround is in pretty good condition. However, I'll let you be the judge of that. And what would you like to know? They are nearly brand new. 96-97 Style headlights that were on the car for MAYBE 2500miles. Less than a month to be honest, because all I did was drive the car from Illinois to Arizona. Cost me a little over $200 for both headlights.

I wasn't sure by your post but if you are parting out the motor as well I am in need of a fuel rail. PM me if you have it.

I wasn't sure by your post but if you are parting out the motor as well I am in need of a fuel rail. PM me if you have it.
Sorry about the confusion, but yes, the motor is being parted out as well. The only thing is, at the moment none of the Perf. parts are for sale.

But yes, I have a fuel rail available. Pm Sent.

Pictures of the SC and DBL IC attached. Pictures of anything else available upon request.

Last edited:
Check first thread. Heading off to Korea soon so I want to sell it all.

Last edited:
Pictures attach include the Dynotech 3.5in DS, before installation on the car. Less than 3000 miles on the Driveshaft.

Also, Driver side half-shaft installed at the same time. Picture attached.
96-97 Brand New Headlights
96-97 Brand New Clear Corners
Also, I have a dark blue Lotek 3-gauge pod.

Attachments

• 100_0269x.jpg
    100_0269x.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 100_0270x.jpg
    100_0270x.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 41
  • 100_4753x.jpg
    100_4753x.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 100_4759x.jpg
    100_4759x.jpg