Parting out a 94 SC, white, auto, blue interior. MANY PARTS

lineboy55

I am going to scrap a 94 White SC on monday, the 14th of April. Let me know if there is anything you need and i will let you know if it is available. It is White, auto, Blue cloth.

What do the sideskirts and rear bumper cover look like? Good shape paint? Shoot me some pics, and PM them to me please. Very interested.

-Joel

White SC

I will look and take some pics tomorrow. I know the paint on the skirts and bumper cover are great, there is a three or four inch crack on the rear bumber cover, this car was really banged up. I will take pics tomorrow of the skirts and bumper for ya.

Wait, so was the paint good or was the car banged up?

All I am interested in now is the skirts, shoot me some pics and a price please.

-Joel

well, the paint is great, but there are a dents and cracks. Shinny paint, dented and cracked, lol... I will post pics

Did the car come with the factory cell phone? I'm looking for a gauge surround with the factory cell phone buttons in it. I have a post in the WTB section with a picture. Thanks.

Mirror

I need the passenger side view mirror, if it is good and working properly.

Also does it have a sunroof, if so do you have the switch cover and does it stay in place, if so I will take it as well. How much shipped to 37042?

Smitty

Last edited:
some small stuff.

Do you happen to have factory floormats?

Also I need the plastic screw hole covers for where the center console mates up with the dash. The 2 dime sized covers are missing on my 94.

Please let me know.

-Tim

Last edited:
Where are you located? Depending on the condition of the seats, I may be interested and would prefer to pick them up instead of paying shipping.

-Melon

Back